Saturday, 30 September 2017
|ZEBA CROCHET PATTERN|
Crochet hook size 2 mm
(1)Start from 50 plus+2 more chains
Count first h dc....repeat 1 h dc in every single stitch.
(2)3 chain. .count as a first dc .skip second stitch...*1 dc, 1ch,1 dc in 3rd stitch,skip next stitch,then 1 dc*(repeat)
(3)3 chain ch. .count out as a first dc,2 more dc, 1 ch,2 more dc in next loop.1 dc in next dc stitch. repeat
(4)1 chain count as a first s c...7 dc in next loop between dc. make 1 s c in next dc.repeat it at the end...make one button hole in last st.
|ZEBA CROCHET PATTERN|
Thursday, 28 September 2017
Thursday, 21 September 2017
Tuesday, 8 August 2017
Saturday, 15 July 2017
Pattern - in UK terminology:
- Chain 6, join with a slip stitch to form a loop into which round one is worked.
- Chain 9, * 2 treble crochets, chain 6, repeat from * 7 times, treble crochet, join in 3rd chain of original 9 chains. Join off the white yarn.
- Join the green yarn with a slip stitch in one of the 6 chain loops.
- Chain 3, 2 treble crochets, chain 2, 3 treble crochets in the same 6 chain loop as the join, * chain 6, skip one 6 chain loop, 3 treble crochets in next 6 chain loop, chain 2, 3 treble crochets in same 6 chain loop, repeat from * 3 times, join with a slip stitch.
- Repeat previous round working 2 treble crochets, 2 chains, 2 treble crochets in each corner and working a treble crochet in each treble crochet from the previous round.
- Repeat previous round, however instead of working 6 chains work 3 chains then a double crochet picking up the loop from round 1 then 3 chains - this creates the bow effect.
- Work a double crochet in each stitch, when you get to the 'bow' work 3 chains, in each corner work 1 double crochet, 2 chains, 1 double crochet. Join off the green yarn.
- Rejoin the white yarn with a slip stitch in one of the corner spaces.
- 3 chains, 1 treble crochet, 1 chain, 2 treble crochets, * 1 chain, 1 treble crochet, repeat from * all the way round, missing alternate double crochets from the previous round and working 2 treble crochets, 1 chain, 2 treble crochets in each corner. Finish off white yarn.
Friday, 30 June 2017
2nd round-14 single crochet in this circle.
3rd round-28 single crochet (2sc in every stitch)
4th round-1sc in first stitch.2sc in 2nd st...repeat st in this round.
5th round-1 sc in next 2 stiched. 2 sc in 3rd stitch....repeat at the end.
Check ur glass diameter and increase stitch as per required....
1 sc in every single stitch.
Pattern-3dc in very first stitch,skip next 2 st,3dc in next st...repeat it ...
3dc in first space, 1ch,3dc in next space....repeat
Make length as per required size.
Take anathor color yarn or threads make 5 ch in very first st...1sc in 3rd ch from ur hook. Make picot.repeat at the end......HAPPY HOOKING
Tuesday, 27 June 2017
Methode -start from 3 chain...go to the 3rd ch..make 12 hdc (half double crochet)..in the 3rd stitch.
Round 2-1hdc in the first st,2 hdc in the 2nd stitch,repeat it.
3 Round to 6th Round. .repeat same st...
7th Round -2 hdc dc in first st,skip the next 2 stitches, 2 dc in next st...repeat it...
7th Round to 14th Round repeat same pattern. (8th round...make 2 dc in every loop.)
Bottom part of the hat- 1hdc in first st.2 hdc in next st...repeat it....make 4 to 5 row of the same stich.
Thursday, 22 June 2017
This is a free pattern.In this pattern have used worse weighted yarn..3mm crochet hook. measurment freeze handle (length and width)
Methode - start from chains...as per width size...in first pattern I have made simple double crochet stich. ....one dc in every stitch...make as per length of ur handle.
Attach buttons or ribbon in side of the cover...and attach some favorite flowers....
2nd pattern - this is a ripple stitch pattern. first mesure width and take chains and make ripple stitch.
Thursday, 15 June 2017
crochet cotton threads (3 colors, blue,white,red)
Crochet hook size 4mm
1st round - measures ur baby's neck line and take chains. 40 ch, 2 more chain count as a first hdc (half double crochet)
Make 1 hdc in every stich.in last stitch insert one button.
Bow -12th, make 1hdc in every stitch
Repeat 4 lines.fold in half and tie it .and attach with ur hdc stripes....
Friday, 26 May 2017
- worsted weight yarn..multi colors
6mm crochet hook
measures the length and width of kettle/tea pot.
Round1-Take 22 ch,3 more chains for dc...1 dc in every st..repeat.
Round2-1sc in every st..repeat
Repeat this pattern 6 row..
Round7-6 dc in next 6 stiched. 10 ch...6 dc in next 6 st.
Round 8 - repeat 6 row (1 dc in every st,1sc in next row)
Round-5dc in next 5 st.and sew together.one button insert in last st.
Top portion - attached flowers and ribbon as ur wishes
Bottom portion - made frill of she'll pattern...
Monday, 22 May 2017
|zeba crochet pattern|
-crochet cotton threads (7 colors)
4mm crochet hook
Craft needle and scissors
3 chain....6 hdc in 3 ch from ur hook
Turn and make 2ch...count as a first hdc.2 hdc in every st(.repeat)
Turn and make 2 ch..count as a first hdc and go to the next and make 1 hdc.3rd st make 2 hdc...repeat
Change color of thread...and make 1 hdc into the next 3 st...in 4 th stitch make 2 hdc...repeat.
You increase ur stitches in every row
And change the color of thread....
This is a half circle shape...u can make small or big as per ur choice
Tuesday, 2 May 2017
Wednesday, 26 April 2017
Sunday, 16 April 2017
This rainbow tutu dress is awesome..I have made it for school events..for my nephew. In this dress I have used cotton threads for top...make simple double crochet stich......for sleeves only single crochet stitch...in center attached tulle flowers....
Friday, 24 March 2017
Thursday, 9 March 2017
Wednesday, 22 February 2017
Monday, 6 February 2017
This crochet collar size is suitable for 3 to 6 months baby.If u want to make a big size then increase beginning chains. Materials- ...
Zeba’s Crochet World Welcome to my world of crochet ,free patterns and crochet basic stitches CROCHET SKIRT zeba crochet des...