Monday, 25 January 2016
CROCHET MINION CAP
This minion cap is especially for girls..In this cap I have used woolen yarn, u can be use cotton
yarn .This minion cap size is 2 to 3 years baby girl. This is a very super cute and quick and
easy to make Minion cap. Great for everyday wear, as a gift to some one.
What you will need-
· 1(worsted / medium weight / 10-ply) yarn in yellow (less than 100 g),
and small amounts of black, white and grey/silver.
· 2 (worsted / medium weight / 10-ply) yarn in blue (less than 100g)
· G (4mm)Crochet Hooks
· Measuring Tape
· Yarn Needle
· First take baby pink color yarn, and make 5 chains .make one ring or circle by slipstitch.
· 2 hdc in first stitch,1 hdc in second stitch,2 hdc in 3rd stitch,1 hdc in 4th stitch.
· In 3rd row and 4th row repeat same pattern.or stitch.
· 4,5,6th row do not increase stitches,
· One line of black color stitch make(1 hdc in every stitch)
· Make 6 row of yellow color, this is the bottom of the hat/cap.
· Devide ur cap into four equal parts,and make spiral stich for hair, in both side of cap.
· Attach 2 eyes and make one lips using black color threads…
· For detail,watch my youtube channel.
Zeba’s Crochet World Welcome to my world of crochet ,free patterns and crochet basic stitches CROCHET SKIRT zeba crochet des...
This is crochet bolero size is best for teenagers.. I have used cotton threads for this pattern and 2.5 mm crochet hook fir...