Friday, 29 January 2016
This skirt made using by different colors cotton threads, size is 4t 5 years girl. I love multicolor threads
In this project,I have used shell stitch pattern.
And used 5-6 different colors cotton threads…..
You will need: 3 mm crochet hook, nature cotton threads.
Introductions: First measure the waist of ur child and then u take
chains as per ur required. In this skirt, I have taken 150 chains. Then, make slip stitch for joining. for waist line use 1 dc in every stitch…and make 6 to7 lines of the same stitch. After that start shell stitch pattern: Row 1 shell in 4th ch from hook, *skip 3 ch, shell in next ch; rep from * to end. Turn. Row 2 Ch 3, *shell in ch- 1 sp of next shell; rep from * to end. Turn.
Edging: For border u make same pattern…..for detail visit my you tube channel...
By zeba tasnim
Monday, 25 January 2016
This minion cap is especially for girls..In this cap I have used woolen yarn, u can be use cotton
yarn .This minion cap size is 2 to 3 years baby girl. This is a very super cute and quick and
easy to make Minion cap. Great for everyday wear, as a gift to some one.
What you will need-
· 1(worsted / medium weight / 10-ply) yarn in yellow (less than 100 g),
and small amounts of black, white and grey/silver.
· 2 (worsted / medium weight / 10-ply) yarn in blue (less than 100 g)
· G (4 mm)Crochet Hooks
· Measuring Tape
· Yarn Needle
· First take baby pink color yarn, and make 5 chains .make one ring or circle by slip stitch.
· 2 h dc in first stitch,1 h dc in second stitch,2 h dc in 3rd stitch,1 h dc in 4th stitch.
· In 3rd row and 4th row repeat same pattern.or stitch.
· 4,5,6th row do not increase stitches,
· One line of black color stitch make(1 hdc in every stitch)
· Make 6 row of yellow color, this is the bottom of the hat/cap.
· Devide ur cap into four equal parts,and make spiral stitch for hair, in both side of cap.
· Attach 2 eyes and make one lips using black color threads…
· For detail,watch my you tube channel.