This pattern is great and easy to follow to beginners.
- J (6.0 mm) Crochet Hook
- crochet cotton threads of your choice (For the blooms shown, I used in Pink Poodle, Goldfish, and Sweet Pea)
- Tapestry Needle
Instructions for Flower:
- ch 30,more 3 ch (count as a first dc)1dc, 3 ch from ur hook,(1ch,skip the next st and make I dc in next st) repeat it.
- Turn over make (3 ch count as a first dc).make one dc in each 15 st............
- After that make one slip st and make one ch,count as a first dc, make more 4 dc in the same space .repeat it rest of stitches.
- The flower will coil up on it own as you work, then fasten off and seam it together. Thank you